Agricultural Finance at its best.
Agronomika Finance Corporation is an innovative finance company committed to deliver fair and transparent financial products and services to farmers and rural entrepreneurs in agri and non-agri value chains. We design our products based on local conditions and requirements of our clients.
Our vision is to become Philippines' number one finance company dedicated to agriculture production and rural enterprise financing. By this we aim to contribute to inclusive growth in the agriculture sector and promote rural development.
Agronomika Finance Corporation is a registered finacne company under the Financing Company Act of 1998 by the Securities and Exchange Commission of the Republic of the Philippines, Department of Finance.
We customize our loan products to the needs of our clients and partners. Our offers range from providing financing for short- to mid- and long-term agriculture production to different product types for small businesses and enterprises as well as for asset loans.
Integrated Farm-Financing with Kennemer Foods International:
Through our partnership with Kennemer Foods International, Inc, we offer short and long-term loans combined with access to Kennemer's growership program which includes access to quality inputs, technology & training as well as buying and post-harvest facilities.
Farm Establishment loan
We provide loans for farmers who are interested to plant a combination of cacao, abaca and/or cardaba trees. our six-year Farm Establishment Loan covers critical farm requirements during the first 2 years including farm inputs and services as well as access to Kennemer's growership program. Repayment of the principal loan amount starts 2 years after planting or with the first harvest (whichever is earlier).
- Willing to become a cacao grower with Kennemer Foods International, Inc.
- Between 25-60 years old
- Between 1-20 ha of land with original land title
- Proof of landownership for land to be planted
FARM Productivity LOAN
This product aims at farmers and consolidators with existing cacao, abaca and/or cardaba farms who are selling their produce to Kennemer. The loan covers inputs and services for up to one year for trees in their productive stage. The loan is repaid with the harvest cycle of the produce.
- Willing to become a grower or consolidator with Kennemer Foods International, Inc.
- Have trees in productive stage
Are you interested to loan for other crops and agri-related businesses or are you a value chain operator who is looking for a reliable financing partners for its farmers: please contact us for more information.
With our headoffice in Davao City, our operations team is based across Mindanao. From here we cover 4 regions and 12 provinces.
NEWS & ANNOUNCEMENTS
We are hiring!
Agronomika is looking for enthusiastic, dedicated and entrepreneurial professionals with relevant banking and/or agribusiness experiences to work with us as:
(1) Operations Manager - Agri Finance: Manage all agri finance related operations within Agronomika; initiate new partnerships with agribusinesses and value chain operators. Required experience: Banking operations, agri-lending or managing agribusiness operations.
(2) Operations Manager - Micro and Small Business Finance: Start Agronomika's micro- and small business-finance unit; launch new products and start new branches across Mindanao; manage the complete branch network. Required experience: branch or area manager with focus on microfinance and/or small business lending.
Both positions require frequent traveling across Mindanao. Bisaya speaking is a must.
(3) Credit Evaluator / Analyst: Support Agronomika's back office with credit evaluation, loan packaging, credit administration and loan process controlling. Candidates should have at least 1 year experience in MSME credit analysis or loan evaluation and preferably also experience in banking and finance's lending operations.
Please send your cover letter and updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Press Release April 10th, 2017:
In a unique partnership, Agri-finance company Agronomika Finance Corporation and agri-business company Kennemer Foods International Inc. (both Kennemer entities), FMO, the Dutch development bank (FMO) and IDH, the Sustainable Trade Initiative (IDH) have announced a Philippine peso loan in the equivalent of USD 2 million. Read more....
Unit 109, LDL Commercial Buiding
C.P. Garcia Highway (Diversion Road)
Sasa, Davao City,
Our CONTACT DETAILS
Phone: +63 82 232 8095